1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
Maybe, we will see.
2. Do you watch college football?
If I have to. Go Indy Colts!
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
Who know’s? I hope lots of ppl do!
4. Who was the last person to send you a text?
5. Do you love anyone?
Hubs, Pets, Friends, Family
6. What are you doing at the moment?
Listening to TV while typing this.
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
8. How do you feel about your hair?
I LOVE it! Layered & long, warm golden brown.
9. Where do you work?
No where just now, I’m taking full-time college classes.
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Sweet Iced Tea
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Lying on a nice warm beach, relaxing in the sunshine.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
People who chew with their mouth open & people who show butt crack because their pants are too saggy!
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Wedding ring set, and my promise ring 🙂
14. AIM or Yahoo?
15. Do you like math?
16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
24 hours a day – I am a wife & student!
18. Favorite baseball team?
Fort Wayne Tin Caps
19. Favorte NBA team?
Can’t stand basketball.
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
Bits & pieces, I love ice skating and snow sports.
21. Last restaurant you went to?
22. Who was the last person to call you?
23. What’s your sign?
Pisces, I am a True Pisces, and follow astrology with an open mind
24. Do you have a favorite number?
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
3 years ago, I volunteered for Salvation Army during the holiday season as a donation sorter and store stocker.
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Gas money, food, pet food…
27. Where does your family live?
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
5 younger siblings – 2 brothers & 3 sisters 🙂
29. Ever been called a bitch?
Yes, many times! But I am only one when pushed to it.
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
31. Do you drink beer?
32. Whats your favorite color?
It’s a tie between Pink & Purple.
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
34. Ever bought anything online?
35. Myspace or Facebook?
MySpace has changed alot, but I use FB more.
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Nope – AT&T.
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
No because I would not have my hubby if I was.
41. Last time you saw your parents?
Dad – 7 years ago… Mom – today.
42. Do you have any talents?
Crocheting, cooking, scrap booking, writing poetry.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
Yes – last one was 2009
44. Do you have any children?
Do my pets count? 🙂
45. Last movie you watched?
Lifeguard on Netflix, and Breaking Dawn pt. 2 on DVD.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
My bestie and her daughter.
47. Did you take a nap today?
No time for one.
49. Ever been on a cruise?
No – but would love to go on one some day.
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
No….too busy reading & typing LOL.
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Yes but wealth and status do not factor into who I choose to befriend.
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Yes, the first being magician David Copperfield when I was 13.
54. Favorite actor?
Ian Somerholder 🙂
55. Favorite actress?
Lucy Hale 🙂
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
57. Could you handle being in the military?
No. I have health issues that prevent it. I thank all Military personal & their spouses.
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
$100 – share with Hubby
62. Do you own a camera phone?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
Nope, don’t drink
64. Do you believe in Karma?
Yes, I do
65. Can you speak any other languages?
I know some Spanish & French, and I want to learn Chinese.
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
2 years ago, used to have a membership.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don’t keep track.
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Before I quit: Mango margaritas
70. What is your college mascot?
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, but I would like to go some day.
76. Have you ever been gambling?
77. How old are your parents?
Dad – 57, Mom – 49
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
Ummm…right now LOL
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
80. Favorite place to be?
Home Sweet Home
81. Have you been to New York City?
82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
No, but I wanna go some day 🙂
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
85. Last thing you cooked?
86. How is the weather today?
Chilly and slushy
87. Do you email?
Yes – everyday
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
A Christmas card from my baby brother in Minnesota 🙂
89. Last missed call?
My college advisor, who I emailed and then called back.
91. Last voicemail you received?
92. Do you drunk dial/text?
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Butt dialed random numbers LOL
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
Springfield, there’s a mall and a Bass Pro and a hospital district 🙂
97. Are you bored right now?
98. Last concert you went to?
Trapt & Nickelback, in 2006
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
What I need to do the next day.
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Not sure yet besides hanging out!